- LEHB protects your "personal health
information" in accordance with HIPAA and HITECH guidelines.
- This notice is to inform you of the type
of information we collect and maintain, how we use it and when
we disclose this information. This information is described in
the annual member consent form.
- We do not disclose any information to any
party other than the information disclosed on this form or that
which is authorized by you.
- LEHB maintains all reasonable safeguards
to protect your personal health information.
- The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
of 2009 now includes Business Associates of LEHB. This provision
mandates that Business Associates are responsible and obligated
to protect your personal health information under Section 13401